This course is for designers and developers who want to learn how to design an iPhone game that looks great, plays well and has a viral appeal. In this course you will learn what goes into a successful game, and learn how to apply those techniques to your own design.
Learn to design (and sell) fun and addictive iOS games.
In this course, I’ll bring you an easy to follow iOS game design class that will give you a, step by step process for:
- improving the “addict-ability” of your existing games
- helping newbie app developers go from “game idea” to reality
- using the tools supplied (Photoshop templates) to actually create your game design
- marketing your game using a professionally designed WordPress theme
- finding the right developer to bring your app design to life!
iPhone and iPad design Templates
Having a base template to start with is a huge help when getting started in any kind of app design. This kit includes templates for:
- iPhone Design Template (1st Gen)
- iPhone 4 Design Template (Retina)
- iPad Design Template (portrait and landscape)
- Set of 6 Icon Templates
- Screen Specifications for iPhone, iPad and iOS icons
A step-by-step, game design planning worksheet.
How many of us can watch training, remember the content and then execute on it? Right. That’s why Jen created a step-by-step worksheet that walks you through the entire process you need to follow to get your game design started and most importantly – completed!
2 hours of detailed, HD video design training.
All videos are shot in HD quality video, which means you can blow them up on your TV if you want to, and the image quality is not degraded. You can see the specific details being referenced in the videos, without having to strain or wonder what you’re looking at. Jen also uses a high quality microphone so the audio quality is top notch. Her accent is certified Southern Belle, that she can’t change. :)
Answers to Your Questions
How long will it take to get through the course?
All of the course videos total a legnth of around 2.5 hours